Stroll Insurance Services Limited (“We/Us/Our/Stroll”) use information collected from our customers and visitors to our website to enhance the services we offer and to improve your online experience. We take your privacy very seriously. All information you supply will be managed in line with the General Data Protection Regulations, Data Protection Act 2018 and relevant national law. For full details of how we will handle your data you should view our Data Protection notice.
Privacy & Cookies
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. Full details of the cookies that we may use on our sites, their function and how long they remain on a device before expiring are shown in the tables below.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.strollinsurance.co.uk
You can change your consent to cookies or withdraw consent on those domains by clicking on the relevant options below. You can also change the settings on your browser to prevent cookies being stored on your computer without your explicit consent, or download a web browser which prevents cookies from being stored at all https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple.
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
You can opt out of Google’s usage of advertising cookies by visiting Google’s Ad Settings.
Please note however that switching cookies off or refusing to accept them may mean that some functionality on this site may also be switched off, you might not be able to use all of the online services that we offer and some of our web pages may not display correctly.
You can learn more about cookies on the following third-party websites:
We gather data regarding the visitors to this Website using cookies and code which is embedded in the site. Both the cookies and the embedded code provide statistical information about visits to pages on the site, the duration of individual page view, paths taken by visitors through the site, data on visitors’ screen settings and other general information. Analytics does not gather any Personally Identifiable Information of visitors to the site. We use and store only the general type of information to help us improve our websites services to our customers.
If you are our customer, have signed up to any applicable section of our website, or signed up to receive e-mails/ newsletters from our site, we may occasionally update you on our latest products, news or offers via e-mail / post/ telephone. We do NOT share your personal information with any third parties and all customer data is stored securely.
You have the option of opting out from continuing to receive these communications from us. Just click unsubscribe on the bottom of any of our marketing e-mails.
Telephone Calls and Email
Telephone calls and email correspondence made or sent by you to us as a result of you visiting this site may be monitored/recorded.
Exclusion of Liability
Whilst we have taken all reasonable steps to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on this site, we will give no guarantee and make no representation regarding the accuracy or completeness of the content of this site. Consequently, we accept no liability for any losses or damages (whether direct, indirect, consequential or otherwise) arising out of errors or omissions contained in this website. We further give no guarantee that the website shall be available on an uninterrupted basis, and no liability can be accepted in respect of losses or damages arising out of such unavailability. We also accept no liability in respect of losses or damages arising out of changes made to the content of this site by unauthorised third parties.
Access to and use of this site is at the user’s own risk and we will not be held liable for the use of the site or any material downloaded from it, including (but not limited to) loss of data or a computer virus infection.
The website contains links to other websites, which are hosted and maintained by t00hird parties. We have no control over the content or security of these sites. You therefore link to these sites at your own risk. We cannot be liable for any loss or damage which may arise from the use of these links.
Your consent applies to the following domains: strollinsurance.co.uk
We will never sell your name, address, e-mail address or personal information to any third party without your express permission.
Should you have any further questions on this policy, please via the contact option on our website or App, speak to a member of our team or write to us at Stroll Customer Services, 10 Governors Place, Carrickfergus, Co. Antrim BT38 7BN. Please state your consent ID and date noted below when you contact us regarding your consent.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The term ’Stroll Limited' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website and her subsidiaries.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
This website located at www.strollinsurance.co.uk, is provided primarily for informational purposes. We (for details of our subsidiaries please refer to 'About Stroll') do not collect personal information from visitors to the website, other than the information provided in connection with an employment application and information sent via email by visitors using the contact features on the website.