With staycationing and travelling around more popular than ever, it's inevitable many willl be road tripping and that in itself needs a checklist!
So, whether you're the least organised person on the planet or you're like us and love a good list...we're here to help you with our road trip essentials so you don't forget the important stuff!
We've also made a massive list of staycation ideas if you're not sure where to go!
Oh, and here's a lovely reminder why our little country is the perfect place for road trips?
- 🏞️Epic landscapes
- 🌍Hidden treasures
- 🏖️Beautiful coastlines
- 👫The variety of accents
- ⛵The amazing folklores and stories
With that in mind, here are some of the things you need to make it a successful trip:
The car stuff (boring but necessary)
- Driving licence
- Insurance certificate
- Insurance policy details (if you’re a stroll customer, just download the Stroll app)
- Contact number for roadside assistance
- Water and reuseable water bottles
- USB Charger
- Sun cream
- Hiking boots and water proof jacket
- Bug spray
The emergency stuff
- Spare tyre
- Hi-Vis vest (might come in handy)
- Windscreen wash
- First aid kit
- Engine Oil
The neat stuff
- Cool box
- Picnic blanket
- Lip balm
- Painkillers or hay fever tablets
- Car sickness tablets (sure isn’t there always one)
- Camping chairs
- Pen and paper
- Hand sanitiser
- Plastic bags for rubbish
- Toilet paper
"Because the greatest part of a road trip isn't the destination. It's all the wild stuff that happens along the way."