If you’re moving to a new house or switching jobs, we need to know.
If you’re moving to a new house or switching jobs, we need to know. These changes are known as mid-term adjustments in the insurance world.
We've made a list of the most common changes that you need to make your provider aware of to ensure your cover is up to date:
- Recently changed your name or got married.
- Add or remove a driver on your policy.
- Selling or buying a new car.
- You also need to inform us of any recent modifications made, including engine changes, tinted windows, adding spoilers etc.
- Moved job or changed your car usage to include commuting. Remember, this may also affect your annual mileage estimation.
- It is important to request a change straightaway in any of the above situations.
If you don’t, it may invalidate your policy which means that if you get into an accident, your insurance provider can decline your claim leaving you financially unprotected.
- Moved to a new house or changed where you park.
Will the price of my insurance change?
Some changes will have no effect at all, meaning your premium stays the same. Other changes, like adding a driver under the age of 21 to your policy, will likely increase your premium.
Some might also mean your insurance goes down in price – wouldn't that be nice?!
How do I make a change?
Just give us a call on 08000 11 31 21 and we'll get you sorted.